Holiday accommodation on a Welsh Hill Farm
- Dog friendly with no additional charges
- Dark skies and silent nights
- Mountain ebikes to hire from the farm
- BBQ Hut for all weather eating out
Gilfach translates from the Welsh as ‘nook’ or ‘hideaway’. This perfectly describes the farm, tucked away in a steep sided valley yet only 5mins drive from the A40. The farm dates back four hundred years, part of the original stone barn has been converted into holiday accommodation. Just north of the Brecon Beacons national park and nestling in the folds of the hills. The farm is home to horses, cows, a goose and some ducks and chickens and the farm dog and cat.
There are five holiday lets at Gilfach.
- Cosy Barn Cottage – sleeps four, traditional barn conversion with log burner.
- Tucked Away Log Cabin – sleeps four, one double bed & two bunk beds, double doors to decking.
- Romantic Barn Loft – sleeps two, king size bed, low beams and super comfortable.
- Snug Oak Hut – sleeps two, full bathroom, compact kitchen, BBQ, underfloor heating.
- Glamping Bell Tent – sleeps two, exclusive use of wet room, dining canopy and more.
Telephone: 07770 851299
If you would like to search for availability across all the holiday rentals at Gilfach – please enter your dates below. For a specific rental – please go to its page first.